Κυριακή 4 Οκτωβρίου 2026

Song of the Day : The Schisms - I Learn To Love


Artist/Band: The Schisms  
Title: I Learn To Love 
Style: Post-Punk, Psychedelic  
Year: 2026

The Schisms’ “I Learn to Love” is a sharp, exciting mix of garage rock, punk, psych, and gothic drama. Its Bo Diddley-inspired rhythm gives the song a strong, repeating pulse, while the bass and drums keep the track moving with rough, lively energy. Carson Barker’s guitar shifts from bluesy figures to heavier, distorted chords, adding tension without losing the groove. Dark keyboards widen the sound and bring an eerie color to the arrangement. Stuart Sikes’ production keeps the recording raw but clear, allowing each part to hit with purpose. 
Barker begins with a controlled, low vocal and gradually pushes into a fuller, more urgent delivery. The layered voices and reverb add theatrical depth. The lyrics are simple, direct, and uplifting: learning to love becomes a personal goal and a daily act of courage. 
“I Learn to Love” is strange, catchy, energetic, and deeply sincere. It rewards every listen with new energy.


Links: