Title: I'm Good (But I'm Better When I'm Bad)
Style: Punk Rock, Rock N Roll
Year: 2026
The Black Biles’ “I’m Good (But I’m Better When I’m Bad)” is a sharp, energetic punk track with a clear purpose and plenty of personality. Fast guitars, driving bass, and tight drums give the song strong forward motion, while the lean arrangement keeps every section direct and effective. The production suites the band’s raw style, leaving room for the instruments to hit hard without losing the rough edge that makes punk exciting.
The shared vocal approach adds extra force. Several voices can turn the main hook into a strong group moment, especially during a live performance. The lyrics are equally effective, turning Patrick’s encounter with Catholic schoolgirls and nuns into a funny, pointed story about religion, judgment, and personal freedom. The Mae West quote gives the chorus a memorable twist.
Smart, lively, and rebellious, this song proves that social criticism can remain entertaining, catchy, and full of punk spirit.
Links: