Τετάρτη 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

A House Safe For Tigers - Bumblebee



 The song is about dealing with anxiety. Occasionally my life becomes really affected by these episodes, especially when it comes to relationships. So the verses are kind of about battling my anxiety issues. On the bright side sometimes the littlest things can bring me out of what I've jokingly referred to as 'The dark place.' I think in part it’s because when someone is dealing with that kind of issue they’re senses become hyper vigilant in a way. The chorus of the song touches on how watching a bumblebee working away inside a flower garden by my house helped me while I was dealing with one of those anxiety filled episodes. I remember how watching it buzzing around pollinating the flowers just kind of mesmerized me and really helped me pick myself up that particular day.A House Safe For Tigers is the brainchild of songwriters Mark Costantino and Brandon Delmont. Having known each other from the music scene in upstate Buffalo NY, Mark was a fan of Brandons' solo release and eventually asked if he wanted to collaborate on something new. From day one, they knew they were onto something good. The two went onto to release a self titled debut record in 2015 and continued writing songs for the next release.
 
itunes.apple.com/us/artist/a-house-safe-for-tigers/id1009051114 
youtube.com/channel/UCvNZIWgrvmGtFSaGOoiDkcA 
facebook.com/ahousesafefortigers 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...