Παρασκευή 27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

John Chaney III - In Every Trace




"I am an Indie Christian singer/instrumentalist/songwriter, originally from Louisville, KY (USA), currently based out of Tennessee. This year I have released 10 singles as a solo artist. I also have released a lot of back catalogue music.
My mission is to challenge the norm on several levels. My songwriting is unusual, but it works for the melodies. My arrangements are complex and layered. I sing about my spirituality as a Protestant. Often, I sing about spiritual warfare, the dangers of money and the evils of modern society. Or the Bible.
On last year's record (kpec3arrival "man vs himself", 2018) it was a secular effort, with only one Christian song. The other songs, although not evil or spiritually unChristian, seemed too dull, lyrically. It was too easy a path to sing about love or psychobabble. I needed risk, an edge, and a chance I could fail. That is why I turned my music over to God. And I've seen my numbers go up exponentially...
I don't fit in any exact genre per se, every listener has a different idea about my label. I personally don't care where my record is on the shelf - as long as it doesn't stay there...."

 

http://chaney.gator.site/
https://open.spotify.com/track/1XHGJar5S7Mk1uez5gesEf 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...